What’s the best way to get to the Cheltenham Festival of Cycling?
By bike of course! There will be cycling racks at the festival to safely lock up your bikes if you decide to cycle on the day.
If you’re traveling to the festival by car, parking is available at a number of town centre car parks.
Take a look at the festival site map for the festival location.
From 6:00am on Sunday 1 September, the following road closures will be in place:
- Montpellier Street (full closure)
- Queen’s Circus (full closure)
- Fauconburg Road (full closure)
- Bayshill Road (south bound) from Saint Georges Road to Fauconberg Road.
- Saint Georges Road (west bound) from Bayshill Road to Promenade.
- Promenade (north bound) from Neptune’s Fountain to Queen’s Hotel.
- Montpellier Walk (full closure)
- A40 Eastbound (one lane closure) from Gordon Lamp to Montpellier round-a-bout.
- Parabola Road (one land closure) from Montpellier Street to Lansdown Road.